Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebrating Life....




We continue the fun all week long celebrating life. Each year the Lord gives to us is truly a celebration of life. Life is a miracle as we saw today in our ultra sound. Each ultra sound, I am completely amazed at the work of God. He created this beautiful life and chose me to be this precious baby's mother. That I will not take for granted but be thankful each day for His mercy and grace. I am overwhelmed with joy and excitement as I wait until the arrival of our baby. We chose today not to find out the sex of our gift. It's almost like Christmas (but way better!) you can see the presents but you do not see what is inside. We saw the baby and the health of the baby but chose not see whether the Lord gave us another daughter or a son. Twenty more weeks as Steve says, we will find out! The anticipation and excitement is so fun!!! Our sweet miracle of life is right at a pound and measuring a little bit bigger than I am in weeks.  Thank you sweet Lord for the gift of life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment