Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Not Much Longer....

Not much longer until we get to hold our "little June bug". I can hardly wait to see what he or she looks like, hair, no hair, dark or light, their personality, big head, small head, chubby or tiny? The anticipation is growing more and more each day as our little blessing wiggles about in the womb. I am always amazed at God's work. He created this life inside of me! With each birth, I never can believe that a baby was inside of me growing and developing just as God designed.
I am bit larger with this pregnancy than with my others. I am measuring two weeks more than I should be. I have had more ultrasounds than ever before to keep track of the baby's growth. I have only 6 more weeks to go if I don't go before then. My doctor scheduled my inducing date if everything is on track. I have another ultrasound at 37 weeks to check the baby's weight. Am I too big to deliever vaginally or will I have to have a c-seciton. I am hoping the baby is able to come through a vaginal delievery. That is my prayer.
As you know, I broke my foot three weeks ago. I have never in my life broke a bone before and it had to happen when I was pregnant. God must have wanted me to slow down and take it easy for a bit. I am taking it as a blessing. I have had an x-ray every two weeks to check the healing. So far, so good. I have two more weeks to keep the boot on and then back to normal shoes. Yippee! I will be able to balance and not wobble along.
Until next time, I continue to grow and get bigger by the moment and my foot getting better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment