Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Best Daddy....

Happy Father's Day to my husband and daddy to all our beautiful girls! Who would have ever thought we would have had four daughters. I amazed everyday at the gifts God has blessed our family with. I am so thankful to have a daddy who enjoys all the "girl things" that our girls enjoy. He endures shopping,  American Girl Doll stores, princesses, dress-up, Barbie's, squinkies, zoobles, anything that makes our girls tick, he does it with a smile on his face. I love this man! Our girls adore their father and the funny man that makes them laugh daily. If you know my husband, you know he always has a joke up his sleeve! Even though we may have heard the joke several times, we just laugh, because daddy laughs at himself telling the joke! I love you sweets and wish you a happy Father's Day!

P.S.  He is spending this weekend fishing in the bay!!!! (He's got to have some "man" time sometime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment