Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Quick Re-cap of September....

A recap of September! Well, where should I begin? Lets' see.....unpacking, unpacking, unpacking, and of course, school. I am way behind on posting because I am way behind on myself! I love my life, but it is hard! At least, I should say, this season of my life is plain ole' busy!!!
Ab has been busy running everywhere! Her new thing is to push the stools around the house and poke her head through the bottom. So silly that girl!
Okay, who says you can't read a Bible with sunglasses on. God's word is pretty "bright and powerful". She cracked me up the other day. She came into the kitchen just walking in with the glasses and Bible. There is never a dull moment in our house!
Then, there is MJ. My adorable oldest! She loves playing basketball when it's not triple digits outside. Friday was the first day of Fall, and she said, "mom, it is NOT Fall", we are just not wearing the jackets and looking at the beautiful Fall colors. We have heat!
Em is a hoot! That cowgirl! She walked in with daddy's boots and hat and started singing. She is so funny!
September we started school. We began our day with a fun craft and ended with a whole lot smiles. God placed a lot of joy in our hearts that day as we began a new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment