Sunday, November 4, 2012

Announcements...Announcements...

We are thrilled and blessed to announce we are expecting our sixth little bundle of joy. I believe we are just as excited about this pregnancy as we were for our first.
We have had a rough roller coaster this year. You never know what the day holds when you wake up! God is in control of each day and we were made to honor and glorify Him forever. We found out in February of this year that we were expecting our fifth baby this Christmas. At about eight weeks into our pregnancy, I started bleeding and miscarried our little baby. We were devastated but trusted in the Lord for His goodness. You never understand the "why" but you do have to understand to "trust". And that is what we did.
We took time to heal and prepare my body again for another possible pregnancy. In July, we found out we were expecting our sixth baby. We know just how precious life is and how easy it can be taken away. We are so thankful that the Lord gave us another baby. He chose us again to entrust us with His child. At about six weeks into my pregnancy, I again experienced bleeding. I cannot go through this again! But, again, there is nothing that I can physically do. It is not in my hands. He is the giver and taker of life. I know that all I can do is trust and pray for this new life growing inside of me. I went to the doctor, and baby is great! I bleed for four weeks and continue to go to the doctor each week to peek at the baby to only see that the baby is continuing to grow and is perfect. God is good! He protected His child. I am now almost 20 weeks and I am doing great! If it is the Lord's will, we will welcome a new baby GIRL this Spring. A GIRL!!!! Did you read right??? We now will be blessed with FIVE GIRLS!!! God has some special plans for our family! We can hardly wait to hold our blessing and welcome her into a house full of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment