Monday, October 26, 2009

Catch Up....


I have been a little behind this week on my posts. We have done a lot! First, I will recap from last Tuesday night from The Ladies Tea at church. What a fun night! Each year, the church hosts a Ladies Tea, open to the public and other churches with reserved tickets only. Probably about 300 women attended. Each table seats 8 ladies and each table is decorated different. There is a host for each table that is responsible for decorating and hosting each lady at their table. Every table could have been in a magazine. I was completely amazed at how beautiful each table was decorated and the thought and planning of each. We were served on beautiful china and served by the men of the church. So fun! The speaker this year, Candy Wood Lindley, a survivor of a baseball-sized tumor in the center of her head. Amazing testimony to see the work of God's hand throughout each step of the way of every surgury she had to endure. WOW! I was so blessed to have been able to go and enjoy listening to her share God's amazing love.

My girls beg for craft time in school. Sometimes it is hard to work that in, but we did that day and they loved it. I found in the clearance section at Wal-mart these cute Martha Stewart puppets for $3.00. Cute too!


Okay, to avoid germs as much as possible, this is now how I go to the grocery store. I put Lydia in the stroller and one of the girls pushes her while the other helps me gather items off the shelves. No touching the buggy or anything else for that matter.


Then, I was able to attend a wedding of a girl friend of mine. Such a sweet couple and beautiful wedding. The reception was outside in the freezing cold weather. Burrrrrr......






On Sunday, we were able to attend a beautiful service in a Primitive Baptist Church in The Cove. God is so good...Worshipping Him in an old church built in the 1800's, with fingerprints still on the ceiling and walls of the men who built it back in the day. Simply amazing. The kids had a blast afterwards playing in the leaves and laughing and playing for hours. So fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment