Monday, November 9, 2009

Ear Piercing...


We had date night with Madelyn on Friday night. We wanted to treat her to a "big girl" night with mom and dad. Our evening started at the Olive Garden with salad and breadsticks. She loves salads! Then, a yummy dinner and two desserts! Yes, you heard right, two desserts! Daddy overtreated his girls!

Next was off to the mall. Madelyn mentioned earlier that she wanted to get her ears pierced. She was ready! I could not believe my ears. We have actually tried this once before and she chickened out! This time she was excited and ready. She had bravery written all over her face! So, to Claire's we went! She sat in the chair, did not move an inch, and "bam" those ears were pierced. WOW! Even the other little girls in the store were amazed at how still she sat and with no reaction. I could not believe it! The fun part was picking out ear rings to wear afterwards! She had a big night!


A night I hope she will remember the rest of her life. I still remember the day I got my ears pierced and I don't remember much! I was eight-she is seven, so I think she'll remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment