Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness....


I love Thanksgiving and the wonderful food that comes a long with it! I can hardly wait to munch on that delicious turkey and dressing. My mouth waters just thinking about it.


In school, we have checked out many books at the library about the wonderful holiday Thanksgiving and how it came about. I myself enjoyed relearning the history of the holiday too. To celebrate Thanksgiving, we have been working on a Thankfulness Tree. I cut the tree out and the girls painted the leaves and cut them out and wrote on each one what they are thankful for.

Today, we made Pilgrim masks and Mayflower boats. So fun! I am trying to get creative with art time because the girls look forward to it each morning.


Just a few things that the Cobb Family is thankful for this year: Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the blessing He has blessed us with this year, a child of His, our family and the home we have, the love for homeschooling, our church and friends, our health and the love we have for Jesus.


Thank you Jesus for all that You bless us with......

No comments:

Post a Comment