Saturday, August 29, 2009

All I want for Christmas....Is My Two Front TEETH....


If my daughter looses any more teeth, she is going to look like an old man. She lost yet another tooth this week. It came out as she was eating laffy taffy. Go figure! She has now lost the top four teeth and nothing has come through? I am wondering were they are? Peek a boo, we don't see you! I told Madelyn she will be singing, "all I want for Christmas are my two front teeth". It is so funny to see your daughter with hardly any teeth! So, the tooth fairy has visited our house a lot this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I got your invitation to view, but for some reason I can't add you to my dashboard to get a feed so I can follow you - am I doing something wrong?

    I'm happy to keep up with what you all are doing!
    Jennifer Goggin

    ReplyDelete