Monday, August 10, 2009

A New Journey....











"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5
Today is a new beginning in our home. A day the Lord pressed upon mine and my husbands' hearts a year ago. We are treading a new path, a path the Lord has set in front of us that we are following.
"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4
Homeschooling is a new and exciting adventure for our family. Madelyn was bursting with excitement and much anticipation for today. Her enthusiasm and the overwhelming joy in her heart gave me a sense of peace and happiness as I am about to teach her.
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. " Deuteronomy 6:5-7
God is so good in how he prepares our hearts when His work is at hand. He is simply amazing and Almighty!
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment