Friday, August 7, 2009

A Finished Project...





This is a finished project that my mom and myself have been working on around the clock for two straight weeks. What a hard job this was! I am participating in a consignment sale and thought that I would participate since I do have mounds and mounds of clothing from all three girls. I just never knew what it took to participate! We went through every single piece of clothing, ironed every piece, had to hang every piece on a wire hanger and then had to tag the article of clothing and then if it was pj's, they had to be placed in a ziploc bag and then tagged on the outside of the bag. That is what those three tubs are-pj's, bags, and blankets. Oh my goodness-there was absolutely no stopping once you had started. Then, if it had a stain, it went in a separate pile, because of course, who would want to buy a stained piece of clothing-nobody! I am so glad this project is complete. I am only selling 0-24 months clothing, because we use our sisters clothing. So, I will again participate this Spring for Spring clothing. All of this was only winter believe it or not! I just hope I make some money off all these clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment