Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Little Cooks...




My three little girls love to help mommy in the kitchen. I don't know about you, but I spend most of my day in the kitchen. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack...and the "I am thirsty". I have found that if the lights are off in the kitchen, it usually means that the service is "closed". Well, every now and then we have breakfast for dinner. Such a treat! Low maintaince cooking and easy clean up. The girls love to help out in any way! So, I put them to work. Squeeze the syrup in the bowl to heat in the microwave. I just didn't know it actually took three girls to squeeze syrup into a bowl. The other thought one would squeeze out more than the other. Siblings! I never had any so I just get a laugh out of sibling rivalry! To be a little creative, the girls love making smiley faces on their pancakes just like the IHOP does. I also think it's because they get to have chocolate with their dinner. HMMMM....

No comments:

Post a Comment