Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo Snorkeling in The Cayman's



Photo snorkeling was an experience in itself. I have a fear of the ocean. I just don't want to jump from a boat and you have no idea what's below and you just go explore. Well, this experience was completely different. We were guided by a certified Ritz Carlton instructor from the shore. I was all for that! We swam out to this reef that was actually pretty far out! The water in the Cayman's is crystal clear, almost like pool water if not clearer. Once I put my face in the water, I felt as if I just entered the "fish world". Wow, it was beautiful. The fish that we were able to see amazed me. I loved seeing all the different vibrant colors. The instructor gave each of us a camera to snap at anything and everything you see, then we take our cameras back to this high tech studio to download to a disc along with music. So cool! I will forever remember this adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment