Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Dog Natchez...


Our 7 month old lab puppy is so sweet but loves to chew anything and everything. He is an outside dog and enjoys working in his teeth. We've already replaced outside furniture and have had to put up an underground electric fence so that he can only stay on one side of the yard. Steve bought this dog to hunt with. His little buddy-I mean "big buddy". He trains and works with him daily and does pond swimming everyday in the neighborhood. Of course, he is a family member-aren't all dogs a family member? Well, Steve decided to get him some bones-HUGE BONES! I have never in my life seen such enormous bones. I never knew they made them this large. I tried playing fetch with him, with the bone, and I even had a hard time throwing the bone. Enjoy this silly picture. I just get a laugh seeing him carry this bone around the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment